To ensure maximum satisfaction to the esteemed customer/ clients / buyers, Shivalik has in place a very straight forward and transparent cancellation policy. Illustrated below are important pointers of our cancellation and refund policy. In the event of cancellation, you are responsible to notify us in advance and in prescribed format available on the website or at our customer service. Every cancellation amounts to deduction of certain charges charged in following slab :
- Up to 10% of the tour amount if canceled before 2 months of tour commencement.
- Up to 30% of the tour amount if canceled before 45 days of tour commencement.
- Up to 50% of the tour amount if canceled before 20 days of tour commencement.
- Up to 100% of the tour amount if canceled before 15 days of tour commencement.
- The cancellation charges mentioned above indicative and may differ as per guidelines stated from the affiliated hotels service provider and flight operators.
- In case the refunds are being done against credit card payments, it is credited in the customers’ account after deducting certain percentage of amount against Merchant Service Fee that usually payment gateways charge.
- Any charge paid as Service Tax collected and paid to Govt. of India is not refundable and thus not refunded to the accounts in any case.
- We request you to pleases allow us 2-4 weeks to complete the cancellation procedure. A set of banking regulations take place throughout during the process.
Shivalik refunds the payments to the same account from where you have made the final payments. The time it takes to get reflected in the accounts entirely depends upon the time the bank takes to process the refund request.